Are you an Experienced Hospitality Professional?
Are you looking for a way to leverage your skills in a new environment?
Join us at workLAB!
At workLAB we operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment that will allow you to engage with clients, deliver a bespoke superior service, while enjoying the return of building one of Waterford’s most exciting businesses, within a Monday-Friday working week!
What we do?
We endeavour to bring like–minded professionals together by providing state-of-the-art, remote working and meeting spaces for budding entrepreneurs, SME’s and project teams.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an experienced hospitality professional with a passion for delivering a superior client experience to our valued meeting room and office rental clients.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes: –
- At least 5 years hospitality experience.
- A strong people person, who enjoys engaging with clients while delivering top class service.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to adapt to an evolving landscape is essential.
- Previous front office experience essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own initiative to deliver beyond client expectations.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally to deliver a superior service.
- Demonstrated interest in the industry, and its current trends.
- Strong IT and systems experience.
- Previous key holder experience is a distinct advantage.
This role is predominately Monday to Friday, but flexibility will be required to facilitate client requirements.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to Alicia Maguire, General Manager workLAB, alicia@workLAB.ie for consideration in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th April 2019 at 3pm.